2009년 5월 5일 화요일

An Alliance with the Huron Empire

1.Alliance is an agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests.

2.He had made a alliance with Hurons. It is because he attempted to form better relations with the local First Nations. He is not only alliance with Hurons. He also had alliance with Wendat, Algonquin.

3a. I can see from the picture a lot of people. left side are Hurons and person who standing in the middle is a knight. In side the forest there are a horse rider. I can see eight small ships. I think they didn't wear anything. They are fighting with eachother with arrow.I can see a river. That might be St.Lawrence River.

3b. I don't think this is a realistic image of their fighting.It is because they are look so unreal, the people and their plan for the battle. I think it is so impossible to make that stupid plan for fighting.It is somebody's drawing. People doesn't have hair during that time? I don't think so...


4a.This bay is between Midland, ONT and Bying,Parry sound.

4b.A bay is an area of water bordered by land on three sides



5.this is picure of georgian bay. I like these because it is to this place is similar to my grandfather's home. That place is so good, why i like that place is fresh air. It is something that hard find in city.


6a. I feel cool. I think artist draw a cool weather. Like fall, it is cool but it is cool in comportable way.I feel lonely. I think behind this picture there might be one loney person is standing in the stone...All in all i think artist is a person who like to be alone. This picture makes me sad,upset.



7a.I feel Canada is a place where is full in silence. This part makes me to think like that"grey and cloud-piled sky". I feel cool, feels like there are lot of winds, clouds, birds. I think this poem is about poet's thinking. It is because not everybody think that Canada has "grey and cloud-piled sky."However inside this lonely land, i can find beauty. Lonely is a different kind of charm.


8.I have learn about An Alliance with the Huron Empire. I also learned about a poem call <>. I also learned a painting by Frederick Varley.Now i kno0w a lot of things about new france and Canada. The things i had learn was so fun and intresting ...I hope next one is a fun work too.



-FINISH-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기