2009년 5월 4일 월요일

After Port Royal - Champlain Continues


1.This is map of St. Lawrence river in Canada. I can see from this picture many things. St.Lawrence river has seperate in many other small river.It follow to Quebec city, it end with montreal. I think this river might be a important thing to portect.It is huge river.









2.This my favorite picture of st. lawrence river. It is because this picture looks beautiful. It also looks peaceful. I like peace, and when i old i will

live in a slient and peaceful mountain. In fact i don't like water so i won't live near the ocean...







3. He used St.Lawrence to transport. That is because it is near to anywhere.The New France was built in Quebec, and this river is right through Quebec. It is most comfortable way to transport. So he used this river for transportation.





4.I can see from this picture is letterH,M,R,C,P,A, B,X,G,I,it lok like a house, no it is a house.This is home of Champlain in Quebec.This house looks very big and warm. I think this house is for a rich man.It looks cool.










5a.This is picture of towering cliffs in Quebec.


5b.That is because this cliff is not easy to climb. It can uses to protect from the enemy. It is kind of a shield.



6.I have learn about Port Royal. I also learned about nautral fort. It is lots of fun. Champlain's house,St.Lawrence river are pretty. I hope i can live in St.Lawrence with Champlain's old house.



BONUS)


1. Moat around Champlain's house is important. It is because he has lot of enemy?? I don't know why he had a moat in his house. However i think he has it because he wants to protect himself.


2.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-FINISH-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기