2009년 4월 20일 월요일

REFLECTION

1.i have learned about lots of things. In canadian study, i came to school little late than other students. i have learned about who is John Cabot what he used to do. Also i have learned about Jacques Cartier - The French Explorer. Viking was fun to learn. I have learned many word in wordly wise 2. I finished it already. We have wrote lots of ESSAY...



2.My most memorable lesson was essay man. That was really fun. At first they want me to do the essay man. But i say Austin is better than me. I said: "He can do better than anyone in this class." Finally he is decided to be a essay man. However, that was my idea to do essay man. nobody were think of that. That will be more fun if Austin took his clothes all up.

3.My life changed not much. It is like usual.Homework, classwork, Reading log is new.i have changed not much i am still lazy and pretty much the same.

4.My plan for study is to study hard and get A+ in the final exam. I am doing good these day right? I don't see comic book these day i only do work in computer lab. So don't give a bad MARK please~ I am getting really better.

5.At first i didn't do my best in class. But i started to do my best in class these days. I don't sleep i don't eat things in class, only drink something... I am doing my best in everything.

BONUS)

1. I just want to tell you that i am doing better and don't give me a bad mark. I think you minus to much mark on little things... If it's not than i am sorry and i am going to do better everyday...

댓글 1개:

  1. You need to follow the instructions! Make sure to write as many sentences as the assignment ask you to!

    I think you are improving! You are doing a lot better than before.

    I think you need to be careful with your grammar. The little things add up to big things!

    Thank you for finishing your reflection. You can continue to be excellent for the rest of the term! You only have two more months!

    답글삭제